Get Feedback On Your Interview, Registration Ends Friday

Career Services is hosting a Speed Interviewing event. Students must register by April 11.

Britton Brewer

Graduation is almost here! The only thing left to do is get that dream job by acing your interview!  Get feedback on your interview skills next week when Career Services hosts a Speed Interviewing event next week in the USAO Ballroom.

According to Catelym Perry, over 20 interviewers consisting of faculty, staff, and some business professionals from the community will be helping out with the event.  “Students go to several interviewers for about seven minutes each, and the interviewers will fill out and give students a feedback form,” she said.  Perry estimates that each student will get about five interviews.

Students should arrive at the Ballroom on Wednesday, April 16, prepared for an interview and wearing interview attire.  Sign-in will be between 2:30 and 2:40 p.m., and the interviews will begin promptly at 3:00 p.m.

To attend this event, students who are interested must register by Friday, April 11.  Simply follow this link to register and participate in this event: http://65.64.85.221/forms/speed-interviewing-1