Editor’s Note – Oct. 31, 2022

Abigail Buster

Daniel Buster talks us through Halloween at The Trend, including tonight’s event Opal on the Oval!

Daniel Buster, Editor-in-Chief

Tonight is the night! Our long-awaited event, Opal on the Oval. This event has been rescheduled in order to give it the best chance at success possible, and it would mean so much to me, The Trend, and the USAO Communication department if you took some time out of your day to visit with us at 7 pm in the Davis Amp!

Of course, since today is also Halloween, Thomas Buchanan will continue sharing his creations with us, and Sam Little shares a preview for the Trunk or Treat this evening!

We are very much so in the home stretch of the trimester, with only four weeks left until finals. To the freshmen, best of luck. You’ve gotten this far and I’m sure you will do well in finishing the trimester. For those graduating (like myself), congratulations! Your labors are soon to be rewarded. And of course, to all those in between, you should also be proud of all you have accomplished thus far.

Be on the lookout for the rest of the articles this week, there is still plenty happening around campus and we want to make sure you’re up to date on everything! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we’d love to hear from you if there’s anything you feel the need to be covered. Find us in Davis 117, email us at trend@usao.edu, or join us at our writer’s meetings!

Daniel Buster is a fourth-year Communications major at the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.