Women Empowered at the Chamber’s Women’s Luncheon

Chickasha’s Chamber hosts their Women’s Luncheon Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 11:45 a.m.
Tammie+Warren+%28left%29%2C+owner+of+Tammies+Bling+Boutique%2C+and+Whitney+Palensano%2C+Membership+Director+of+the+Chamber%2C+stand+together+during+a+Womens+Wednesday+event.+
Photo provided by Chickasha Chamber of Commerce
Tammie Warren (left), owner of Tammie’s Bling Boutique, and Whitney Palensano, Membership Director of the Chamber, stand together during a Women’s Wednesday event.

The Chickasha Chamber of Commerce is hosting an event open to the Chickasha community for their Women’s Luncheon in the USAO ballroom, located on the second floor of the Student Services building, Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 11:45 a.m.

This luncheon is dedicated to successful businesswomen in the Chickasha community. It will feature a guest speaker, food, and networking. The guest speaker for the event is Kea Ginn, a healthcare professional and elected city official from Chickasha. The Chamber commented that Ginn has been involved in a number of community projects and committees over the years. Currently, Ginn serves as a board member on the Chickasha Economic Development Council and is a City of Chickasha Council Member for Ward 1.

“Chickasha has a strong group of professional women who excel in each of their fields,” Whitney Palesano, Membership Director, said. “It is exciting for me to see dozens of women gathering to better themselves and support their peers, as well as see our business community support working women.”

The luncheon is a way to connect, inspire, or be inspired. If you are a businesswoman, a future businesswoman, or simply a person who believes in the power of women in leadership, this event is an opportunity to support and learn from women of the Chickasha community.

“Our professional women’s events are open to everyone, Chamber members or not, as well as men. We are a welcoming group,” Palesane said.

The Chamber encourages the communit to participate, celebrate, and continue to grow and empower a brighter future for women.

Gisela Alonso is a third-year communication major at the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.